Beware of NON-OFFICIAL websites and agencies for K-ETA
- Date2023-03-15 15:13:57
- The Government of the Repulic of Korea has implemented the Korea Electronic Travel Authrorization (K-ETA) from September 1st, 2021.
- Recently, some non-official K-ETA application websites were found to be illegally collecting a higher fee than the official fee and relevant damage cases have been reported.
- Please be careful to protect yourself from damages due to fradulent non-oficial K-ETA websites and agencies.
- Kindly note that the Government of the Republic of Korea has not desofnated any agency for K-ETA application.
- Please make sure to apply through the K-ETA official website (www.k-eta.go,kr) or mobile app (K-ETA).
- Please be extra cautious to avoid any financial damages or frauds to non-official application agencies.
|공지글||Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED! 2023.03.23||Admin||2023.03.23||9|
|읽는중||Beware of NON-OFFICIAL websites and agencies for K-ETA 첨부파일 2023.03.15||Admin||2023.03.15||16|
|공지글||ICC program updated 2023.03.14||Admin||2023.03.14||23|
|공지글||Book your ISMST 2023 hotel reservations 2023.03.03||Admin||2023.03.03||45|
|공지글||Abstract submission is now open! 2023.01.14||Admin||2023.01.14||32|
|2||2nd e-news letter 2023.03.17||Admin||2023.03.17||89|
|1||1st e-news letter 2023.02.07||Admin||2023.02.07||25|